|Posted On||Oct 04, 2021|
|Salary||$25-$45 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$25 - $45 per hour, 1 ½ OT
Job ID # 25823
Our client has been in business since the mid-1960s and is currently searching for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. They employ approximately 100 people and offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. They serve a variety of industries such as automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, mining, and more!The current opening is for a Manufacturing Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist in the installation of new production lines
- Develop and implement cost savings initiatives
- Reduce and eliminate production inefficiencies, increase safety, improve quality
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and methods into the manufacturing environment
- Hands-on problem-solving
- B.S. degree in engineering preferred, experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- Prior work experience in a similar role preferred, but entry-level candidates with relevant co-op experience please apply
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, or similar experience desired
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.