|Posted On||Oct 04, 2021|
|Salary||$30-$40 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$30 - $40 per hour, 1 ½ OT
Job ID # 25822
Our client has been in business since the mid-1960s and is currently searching for an experienced Maintenance/Reliability professional. This is a 6-month contract opening paying a great hourly rate and 1 ½ overtime. They employ approximately 100 people and offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. They serve a variety of industries such as automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, mining, and more!The current opening is for a Maintenance/Reliability Specialist. Main duties include:
- Reduce downtime of equipment and production lines
- Improve and increase reliability and uptime of industrial equipment and systems
- Hands-on assistance to the Maintenance Department as needed
- Assist capital projects, line installs, updates
- Preventative/predictive maintenance
- Technical degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.