|Posted On||Oct 04, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25821
Our client employs approximately 100 people and has been in business since the mid-1960s. They are dedicated to growing their business and have enjoyed tremendous success ever since their inception. They serve customers in the automotive, aerospace, mining, oil & gas industries, and more. They are searching for an experienced Quality Manager to help them in their continued growth.The current opening is for a Quality Manager. Main duties include:
- Oversee all aspects of Quality for the production facility
- Train, mentor, and oversee the work of 10 Quality Technicians
- Responsible for incoming, in-process, and final inspection
- Perform equipment calibration and maintenance
- ISO auditing
- Corrective/Preventative action process management
- Technical degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience overseeing and leading the work of Quality Associates
- Strong problem-solving ability, highly analytical
- Excellent communicator
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.