|Posted On||Oct 05, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
$55,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25834
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a manufacturing facility north of Dayton, OH where they employ over 800 full-time employees. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after the hire date. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability and security as they have never had a layoff in the history of the company!
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
- Provide technical support for all CAD software
- Support the Design and Project teams with technical assistance and training
- Assist with printing and filing CAD files and submissions
- Develop and implement CAD standards for the department
- Evaluate new technology and CAD packages for future improvement
- Monitor and maintain CAD licenses
- Technical degree preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with 3D CAD software such as Catia or Solidworks
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized
- Prior experience training, teaching, and mentoring others
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent customer service background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.