|Posted On||Oct 06, 2021|
$50,000 - $55,000, paid overtime
Job ID # 25836
Our client has been a leading manufacturer for over 130 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for an Inventory Coordinator with manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
The chance to be part of an ESOP (employee-owned) company
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate Operations team
Responsibilities of the Inventory Coordinator include:
- Supervise and direct activities and materials coordinators in inventory control, warehousing, scheduling, production, and shipping.
- Monitor overall shipment of goods to ensure on-time delivery and cost goals are met
- Assist the Materials Manager to develop strategic purchasing relationships
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP skills to support operation
Requirements of the Inventory Coordinator include:
- The ability to work the second shift
- At least three years of previous Materials or Inventory controls experience in a high-volume manufacturing setting.
- Experience scheduling and tracking inventory in SAP or a similar ERP system.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.