|Posted On||Oct 06, 2021|
|Salary||$20-$26 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$20 - $26 per hour
Job ID # 25835
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a manufacturing facility north of Dayton, OH where they employ over 800 full-time employees. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after the hire date. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability and security as they have never had a layoff in the history of the company!Why Apply?:
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Track Jig adjustments, layouts
- Perform customer dimensional problem support/countermeasures
- Utilize Romer program set, Polyworks software
- Support problems caused by dimensional problems
- High school degree or GED
- Ability to work 3rd shift
- Experience with CMM Measure Arm inspection techniques
- Polyworks software experience
- Positive attitude, great communicator, hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.