|Posted On||Oct 06, 2021|
Toledo, OH area
$75,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25830
This manufacturing plant is part of a lead global operation. They maintain success in any market. They are in searching of a talented maintenance leader who can take them to the next level with modern reliability and maintenance engineering strategies and tactics. The company will offer you an attractive benefits plan, bonuses, 401k, and more.
- Great job stability
- Opportunity to succeed
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the organization
- Leading all maintenance personnel, equipment maintenance, safety, and projects
- Developing, training, and leading all maintenance associates in a hands-on manner
- Developing and implement PM processes and schedules
- Implementing reliability engineering methodologies and practices
- Participating in developing and leading major projects within the facility
- Purchasing necessary components to maintain all equipment
- A 2-4-year technical degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience
- Proven accomplishments with proactive maintenance implementation
- Advanced mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.