|Posted On||Oct 06, 2021|
Toledo, OH area
$52,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 25829
This manufacturing company is searching for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join their team. They are a global company that is currently undergoing a lot of growth and expansion. This organization is dedicated to its employees and that is proven through a safe and stable work environment. They will offer you a secure career, benefits, and growth opportunityAs the Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Planning all the mechanical/electrical maintenance activities
- Assisting in the development and implementation of safety practices
- Developing preventative maintenance procedures
- Leading the mechanical and electrical portion of maintenance planning meetings
- Using ERP system to manage schedules and data. They use SAP
- Assisting in determining the correct maintenance staffing levels
- Two-year degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience using CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Software)
- Experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.