|Posted On||Oct 06, 2021|
Sandusky, OH area
$55,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25826
Our client is among the global leaders in producing unique medical devices products used in a multitude of procedures and surgeries. They are growing rapidly, offer very competitive pay and benefits, and will offer you a place to work for a company that is truly making a difference in people’s lives.
They are currently looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team. Main duties include:
- Improve manufacturing processes using Lean and/or Six Sigma methods
- Lead the validation of new equipment and processes
- Lead efforts to fix/repair CNC and CMM machining equipment
- Write new equipment procedures
- Work with suppliers on new equipment purchases
- BS degree in an engineering field
- Will consider entry-level to experienced Engineers
- Strong knowledge of machining (preferred)
- Very hands-on nature (sleeves rolled up, working on equipment)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.