|Posted On||Oct 08, 2021|
$55,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25837
For over 100 years, this specialty equipment manufacturer has strived to be the go-to supplier for some of the area`s most demanding manufacturing groups. Due to recent business expansion, they have greatly increased their employee base and annual revenue. To keep pace with this rapid increase in demand, they are actively looking to hire an Accountant with manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Assisting in all division accounting and reporting functions, including month-end closings, balance reports, inventory counts, variance analysis, and cost accounting
- Reporting financial activities to plant management and corporate finance department
- Providing profitability analysis and quotations
- Tracking expenses and sales related to engineering initiatives to determine department profitability
Requirements of the Account include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous manufacturing experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.