|Posted On||Oct 14, 2021|
Bucyrus, OH area
$70,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25851
This company strives to be one of the most respected companies in the nation and treats its employees well. For over 25 years, they have prided themselves on manufacturing high-quality products, exceeding customers` expectations, and constantly working to perform even better. They offer competitive benefits and a friendly work atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Tooling Engineer to join their team.
As Tooling Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing mold projects ensuring that tooling is within budgets
- Developing and procuring molds and fixtures for production and launches
- Working with product engineering and other departments to improve costs and processes; implementing corrective actions
- Managing all tooling documentation
- Improving quality, safety, and productivity of tooling
- Leading tooling design
- Hands-on troubleshooting and repair of parts, quality issues, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Supporting new product launch
- AS degree or higher, along with at least 2 years of mold design experience (rubber or plastic)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in CAD design, ideally AutoCAD or SolidWorks
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.