|Posted On||Oct 25, 2021|
Rutledge, GA area
Our client is a top manufacturer! They are family owned with a global presence. They offer great benefits, including a Monday-Thursday work schedule, paid vacation, holidays and more! They are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team.
As Controls Engineer, you will will be responsible for:
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Using Lean to reduce costs and improve processes
- Ensuring quality of products by determining best test equipment and processes
- Ensuring manufacturability of products
- Improving ergonomics and safety
To be considered for the Controls Engineer position you must have:
- A BS degree in Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience
- Hands-on ability
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge. Any certifications are a plus but not required
- Experience with test equipment
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience with SolidWorks or other design software
- Experience with CNC is a plus
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.