|Posted On||Dec 01, 2021|
$55,000 - $62,000
Job ID # 25745
Why apply? Excellent benefits, 401K, bonuses, and pension plan
Our client is a global supplier of a diverse product line. They are continuing to grow and are adding to their manufacturing facility in the Goshen area. This company offers exceptional benefits and a family-friendly work environment.
As a 2nd or 3rd Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the 3rd Shift operations are meeting targeted goals in safety, production, and quality
- Hands-on leadership in this non-union facility
- Leading efforts to improve manufacturing processes
- Performance reviews and handling discipline
- Hiring, firing, training of production personnel
- Coaching and consulting on behavior and discipline
- Ensuring materials and supplies are adequate for production
Qualifications for the Production Supervisor position include:
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2 or 4-year degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Desire to work the afternoon or evening shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.