|Posted On||Oct 29, 2021|
$65,000 to $75,000
Job ID 25802
Why should you apply? Awesome work environment and great product line!
They have a solid reputation as a company that people want to work for and build a career with. Business development activities have created a need to add on a talented Manufacturing Engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability, and an excellent benefit package.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs, and cycle time Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year mechanical engineering degree
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a manufacturing company
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.