|Posted On||Nov 02, 2021|
Job ID: 25884
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Purchasing Specialist with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Purchasing Specialist include:
- Assist purchasing efforts by reviewing production schedules and work orders to determine raw material and component needs
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Source, evaluate, and negotiate new vendor and supplier relationships
- Review all invoices and purchase orders to ensure accuracy
- Track all purchase orders, shipping schedules, and inventory in companywide MRP/ERP system
Requirements of the Purchasing Specialist include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar preferred.
- At least 2 years` previous experience in a buyer or purchaser role for a manufacturing facility
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and negotiating with new suppliers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.