|Posted On||Nov 05, 2021|
Munroe Falls, OH
Job ID: 25886
This company has a strong commitment to quality. They are ISO and TS certified and pride themselves on manufacturing the best products they can. They are a team that goes above and beyond, exceeding customer expectations. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring product quality
- Maintaining quality systems
- Managing projects
- Determining root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions
- APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- Cost/scrap reductions
To be considered for the Quality Engineer position you must have:
- Previous quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility, ideally metals
- Experience with TS and ISO standards
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 8D, 5 Why, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Local candidates only, please
Key skills: Quality, Automotive, Metals
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.