|Posted On||Nov 05, 2021|
Job ID: 25900
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Quality Engineer with automotive manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Act as the liaison between customer and manufacturing facility for quality initiatives
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and documentation
- Maintaining ISO/IATF standards to ensure system and part compliance
- Preparing Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), flow charts, control plans, and the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- At least an Associate`s Degree
- At least two years` experience as a Quality Engineer within a high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Advanced product quality planning (APQP), PPAP, PFMEA, and IATF 16949 standards
- The ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
Key Skills: IATF 16949, APQP, Automotive manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.