|Posted On||Nov 08, 2021|
|Salary||$18-$28 per hour|
Job ID: 25905
For decades, this company has withstood the test of time. They have continually adapted their overall product line to meet the continually changing needs of their customer base. This continues today as they are adding to their manufacturing repertoire. Currently, because of business growth, they are looking to add CNC Machinists to their team.
- Company with expanding product lines
- Nearly one month of paid time off!
- Day shift position
As a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for:
- Set up and operation of CNC machines
- Perform part changes and produce parts according to print
- Perform finished part inspections using gages, calipers, etc.
- Read CAD drawings and blueprints to determine necessary part dimensions and tolerances
To be considered for the CNC Machinist position, you must have:
- Previous experience as a CNC Machinist or CNC Operator
- Ability to understand part drawings and blueprints
- Hands-on mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.