|Posted On||Nov 09, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
Job ID: 25900
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Growth industry
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing operations by designing, selecting, installing, and commissioning new equipment and automated systems to ensure continuous improvement of plant processes, equipment performance, and reliability.
- Working with plant maintenance and engineering teams to troubleshoot and program all automated plant equipment, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, and plant robotics.
- Developing equipment and devices to provide real time feedback to plant maintenance personnel and machine operators to ensure product and equipment is within safety, quality, and production parameters at all times.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A two-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous plant controls engineering experience, including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, robotics, and Vision Systems
Key skills: PLC programming, capital projects, heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.