|Posted On||Nov 09, 2021|
Zanesville, OH area
Job ID: 25909
Our client is growing! They are the global leader in their industry and continue to see a bright future ahead. They offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more! They are looking for a talented Cost Accountant to join their team.
As Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Month-end and year-end closings
- Evaluating production costs
- Bank and G/L reconciliation
- Assisting with the development of cost standards for materials and labor
- Developing budgets
- Inventory and cycle counts
- Preparing financial statements
To be considered for the Cost Accountant position you must have:
- A four-year degree in Accounting or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous accounting experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with ERP; Oracle is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
Key skills: Cost Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.