|Posted On||Nov 11, 2021|
Hammond, IN area
$65,000 - $75,000
Job ID: 25922
Our client is located in the greater Chicagoland area and is currently looking to hire a Process Engineer. This company is ranked as one of the top 20 steel-producing companies in the world. They have over 1,100 employees at 3 separate production facilities in the United States and are part of a larger corporation that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. They are continually investing in upgrades and looking to improve, which is why they are searching for new talent for their engineering department.
- Over $1 billion in investments
- Great benefits and perks
- Highly ranked company by the World Steel Association
The current opening is for a Process Engineer. Main duties include:
- Support plant operations by improving operational performance, safety, and quality metrics
- Utilize continuous improvement techniques to improve production operations
- Act as a leader and facilitator of change
- Employ techniques such as process mapping, 6S, SPC, and more to achieve Operational Efficiency goals
- Root-cause analysis and corrective actions
Qualifications for the Process Engineer include:
- 4-year technical degree
- Prior work experience developing and implementing lean manufacturing and CI activities
- Hands-on, plant-floor present problem solver
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified or the desire to become certified
- Minitab experience ideal, or similar software
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.