|Posted On||Nov 11, 2021|
|Salary||$25-$35 per hour|
$25 - $35 per hour
Job ID: 25921
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and have been in business since the early 1990’s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team. In this position, you will be a well-compensated and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.
The current opening is for a CNC Programmer. Main duties include:
- Utilize CAM software to create programs for CNC milling applications
- Determine machining methods, work sequence, and selection of tooling
- Develop CNC programs that machine products reliably and predictably
- Work with 3 & 4 axis vertical and horizontal milling machines
Qualifications for the CNC Programmer include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be proficient in CNC CAM software
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.