|Posted On||Nov 11, 2021|
|Salary||$20-$26 per hour|
$20 - $26 per hour
Job ID: 25920
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and have been in business since the early 1990’s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced Welder to join their team. In this position, you will be a well-compensated and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.
The current opening is for a Welder. Main duties include:
- Welding/fabrication of carbon or stainless and aluminum
- Utilized MIG and TIG welding techniques
- Read/interpret product blueprints
- Utilize hand-tools
- Use of measuring tools to check accuracy
- High school diploma/GED
- Pass a welding test
- Certifications or schooling related to Welding preferred, not required with equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal or written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.