|Posted On||Nov 11, 2021|
|Salary||$18-$24 per hour|
$18 - $24 per hour
Job ID: 25919
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and have been in business since the early 1990’s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join their team. In this position, you will be a well-compensated and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.
The current opening is for a Mechanical Technician. Main duties include:
- Utilize blueprints to accurately assemble parts and/or equipment
- Use hand and power tools
- Check part numbers against BOM to ensure accurate assembly
- Assist in other areas of the production shop when necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Past production or shop experience a plus, but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude, hands-on
- High attention to detail
- Ability to provide your own tools
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.