|Posted On||Nov 18, 2021|
$50,000 - $60,000
Job ID: 25946
Our client is a tier-1 automotive supplier and they operate three different facilities in the Dayton area. The facilities consist of over 450,000 square feet of manufacturing space. They are committed to safety, putting quality product out the door, and ensuring their employees have ample opportunity for growth, learning, and advancement. They are searching for a talented Quality Engineer to join their growing engineering department. You will receive tremendous benefits, time off, and opportunity to advance your career and technical ability.
- Job stability
- Growing non-union manufacturing facility
- Company has long-term vision and growth plan
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Interface with customers on issues involving quality performance
- Travel to customer locations to investigate and resolve issues related to product quality
- Analyze and evaluate quality trends, suggest improvements in production
- Perform detailed inspections
- Support the QC lab and calibration department
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required
- 2- or 4-year engineering degree preferred, or high school diploma with applicable experience
- Ability to work with customers and vendors as needed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required
- Self-directed individual with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a high-volume, high-speed manufacturing environment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.