|Posted On||Dec 20, 2021|
Job ID: 26302
Our client is a family-owned and operated, high-volume manufacturer of components for a variety of markets. Since opening their doors nearly 100 years ago, their core belief in the importance of employee development and empowerment has helped them consistently retain key personnel and increase their market share. To meet keep pace with market trends, they are looking to bring aboard an Accountant to take their operation to the next level.
Why should you apply?
- Autonomous work environment
- Family atmosphere
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Coordinate accounts receivable and payable efforts
- Report financial activities to plant management and corporate finance department
- Provide profitability analysis and quotations to product development team
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to track plant production performance and cost
- Assist in internal and external audit preparation
Requirements of the Accountant include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous accounting experience supporting a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, filters, VLOOKUP)
Key Skills: Excel, Budgeting/forecasting, Manufacturing accounting experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.