|Posted On||Dec 20, 2021|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID: 26038
Our client is a global corporation that is hiring right now due to corporate-wide growth. By working for this company, you will receive access to a wellness center, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing bonuses, and more. This position will offer you the opportunity to make an immediate difference for the organization.
- Bonus opportunities on top of base salary
- Tremendous benefits including onsite wellness center
- Track record of promoting employees from within
The current opening is for a Maintenance Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Lead the mechanical maintenance team to achieve reliability and cost efficiency goals
- Develop and execute effective maintenance processes
- Perform maintenance associate training and development
- Uphold all safety policies
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Steel manufacturing experience preferred
- Prior work experience with industrial hydraulic systems, compressors, and furnaces
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.