|Posted On||Dec 20, 2021|
Nashville, TN area
Job ID: 26041
Our client is a top manufacturer located in the greater Nashville area. They have a passion for excellence and are constantly striving to improve. They are part of a large corporation and offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, a great work environment and more! They are looking to add a Program Engineer to their growing team.
As Program Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading new programs to mass production
- Working with multiple plant departments
- Meeting customer and production specifications
- Improving processes and reducing costs
- Updating BOM
- Tooling and component updates
- Ensuring manufacturability
To be considered for the Program Engineer position you must have:
- BS degree, ideally in Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous product, new model or program experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with AutoCAD or CATIA
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well with others
Key skills: Automotive, Manufacturing, Program Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.