|Posted On||Jan 17, 2022|
$85,000 - $95,000
Job ID: 26045
We are in search of a talented engineer who has a passion for improving manufacturing processes that will improve the operations for the workforce. This corporation is known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you competitive benefits, a secure career, and an opportunity to grow.
- Position open due to growth and expansion
- Opportunity to achieve career success
- Great team and supportive company
As a Packaging Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing packaging budgets, cost, quality, and meet program requirements
- Partner with customers to evaluate packaging requirements
- Partner and evaluate suppliers for quality, analysis, and RFQs
- Run packaging trials and approve designs
- Partner with production teams to launch new models into manufacturing
- Ensure delivery of packaged products to customer
- Ensure processes are meeting APQP requirements
Requirements for the Packaging Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven success with packaging used for manufacturing processes
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer for a manufacturing company
- Ability to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.