|Posted On||Dec 21, 2021|
$75,000 - $90,000
Job ID: 26022
Our client is a provider of manufactured consumer products and have been in business in NW Ohio for decades. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for a talented robotics/automation professional to join their team. In this position, you will be a well compensated employee and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this bastion of Ohio Manufacturing.
The current opening is for a Automation Engineer. Main duties include:
- Set up robots out of the box (Primarily Pick and Place)
- Perform offline teaching, programming of robot internal logic
- PLC Programming
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving
Qualifications for the Automation Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with robot programming
- Prior experience with PLC/HMI/Ladder Logic
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.