|Posted On||Jan 21, 2022|
$80,000 to $90,000
Job ID 26052
Our client company is a global corporation with a reputation for success, employee retention, new product development, and satisfied customers. With a vision for the future, our client is the ideal company to build a career with. In this Network Administrator, you will be provided a challenging, as well as rewarding, career. The company will offer you an opportunity for growth, excellent benefit package and bonus plan. The IT Group is down to earth, friendly, and supportive.
As a Network Administrator, you will:
- Lead the administrate of LAN and WAN, firewalls, routers, switches and 365 support
- Lead information security issues with network, telephone, and data communication systems
- Plan, design, installation, troubleshoot network infrastructure, security, UPS
- Administer hardware and software upgrades for LAN, WAN, and wireless systems
- Provide support of network switches, routers, servers, PCs, tablets, printers, cell phones, etc.
- Manage backups and upgrades with the ERP, SQL databases and EDI systems
- Partner with all levels of personnel within company and customers
- A four-year degree (will consider 2-year with Certifications)
- Proven success as a Network Administration
- Experience with Network Security, Windows, and VMWARE
- Understanding of VLANS and VPN, routing protocols
- Experience troubleshooting networks, databases, and PCs
- Knowledge of ERP, SQL databases and EDI systems
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.