|Posted On||Jan 04, 2022|
$65,000 – $80,000
Job ID: 26082
Our client prides itself on teamwork. Employees treat each other with respect and departments work together cohesively to produce some of the most reputable automotive products on the market. Leadership shows it care for all personnel too by offering a great comprehensive benefit plan, which is highlighted by extremely affordable health insurance premiums. This is your chance to join this great team and work environment as a Production Manager.
- Low healthcare costs
- Comprehensive fringe benefits
- Cohesive team where people are treated with respect
Duties of the Production Manager position include:
- Managing all aspects of production areas
- Training and leading employees
- Working with employees to create an enjoyable and positive work environment
- Working with team members in department to determine production problems and leading initiatives to improve issues
- Working with engineering and management to lead continuous improvement initiatives in area
- Setting production goals and implementing plans to achieve those goals
- Assisting with the interviewing and hiring of personnel in area as needed
- Ensuring production is in line with the company's business plan and budget
Required experience for the Production Manager position include:
- Previous management experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- Some experience with continuous improvement
- Interactive management style and strong communication skills
- Teamwork mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.