|Posted On||Jan 17, 2022|
$80,000 to $90,000
Job ID: 26087
Here is an opportunity to join a local manufacturing company that is growing into new markets. They have a long history of success combined a strong future. This company truly values not only getting quality products out the door but valuing their employees lives at the same time. They will provide you with a nice work environment, excellent benefits, and opportunity for career growth. New business development has created the need to add on a couple of talented engineers to their team.
Why you should apply?
- New and fun business demand
- Great culture
- Opportunity to learn and grow
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Design and manage build of tools, jigs, and fixtures
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs and cycle time
- Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
- A four-year engineering degree
- 3+ years of process improvement experience within a high-volume automotive company
- Hands on type of engineer
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.