|Posted On||Jan 05, 2022|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID: 26099
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and have been in business since the early 1990’s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for a talented robotics professional to join their team. In this position, you will be a highly compensated employee and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.
The current opening is for a Robotics Engineer. Main duties include:
- Set up robots out of the box
- Perform offline teaching, programming of robot internal logic
- Travel to customer site approximately 10-30% of the time for system commissioning/install
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving
- B.S. degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with robot programming
- Ability to travel when necessary for system commissioning/install at client sites
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.