|Posted On||Jan 07, 2022|
Bogart, GA area
Job ID: 26104
Our client has customers around the globe. They are a top manufacturer that is known for their high quality products and fast production response time. They are growing and need to add a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor to their team. This is a first shift position.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and reducing equipment downtime
- Evaluating and inspecting equipment
- Planning equipment shutdown
- Leading a reliability plan
- Leading preventive maintenance
- Developing strategic plans for long term capital reliability projects
- Posting monthly metrics
- Understanding Lean principles
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer position you must have:
- At least 2 years of previous maintenance/reliability experience
- Be hands-on
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills
Key skills: Maintenance, Reliability, Manufacturing
Omni One is an engineering and technical staffing firm. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.