|Posted On||Jan 10, 2022|
$60,000 - $75,000
Job ID: 26119
Our client is a growing NW Ohio manufacturer who is searching for a talented Project Engineer. This is a position where you will wear a variety of hats to design, develop, and produce products in a cost effective and efficient manner. You will enjoy top-notch benefits, a great work culture, and the ability to make a major difference from Day 1.
The current opening is for a Project Engineer. Main duties include:
- Perform product design
- Assist with manufacturing process development
- Ensure a quality product is produced and address quality issues when necessary
- Assist purchasing
- Linear and geometric tolerancing, stack-ups
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree. Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD
- Excellent design background coupled with a strong mechanical aptitude, hands-on
- Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.