|Posted On||Jan 12, 2022|
$60,000-$68,000, plus paid overtime and bonus
Job ID: 26123
Our client has been the leading regional employer for nearly 50 years. With its roots extending nearly 70 years to its parent company in Japan, it has a great track record of sustainable growth and innovation in the automotive industry. One of their most urgent needs is for a Controls Engineer. If you`re looking for a career opportunity and not just the next job, this company with an average tenure of over 10 years is the group for you.
Why should you apply?
- Stable and growing company
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Machining Engineer include:
- As a member of the Quality department, lead destructive testing and process optimization within the machining center.
- Interface with customers to develop machining processes, tooling, and parameters
- Assist in machine programming, equipment upgrades, and training within the machining center
Requirements of the Machining Engineer include:
- A Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience developing machining processes, reducing scrap, and improving part and machine quality.
- The ability to program CNCs, specifically using G-Code and Macro
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.