|Posted On||Jan 12, 2022|
$70,000 - $90,000
Job ID: 26125
Our manufacturing client’s business is booming and they have experienced tremendous growth recently. They have grown by over 30% this year alone and need to hire additional engineering talent due to this. You will be compensated well, will receive full benefits, retirement, and the opportunity to grow along with the organization.
- Job stability
- Growing non-union manufacturing facility
- Company has long-term vision and growth plan
The current opening is for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Supervise and lead a group of Maintenance Technicians
- Maximize machine dependability & reduce lead time on projects & repairs
- Lead the PM program
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Standardize processes and equipment
- B.S. degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a Maintenance Supervision role
- Prior experience in a rubber or plastics manufacturing operation preferred
- Prior experience leading and motivating others
- Hands-on, strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.