|Posted On||Apr 11, 2022|
$53,000 – $75,000
Job ID: #26334
This team is known for its cohesiveness and employees’ willingness to help and teach. They will provide you with the tools to be successful and a platform to grow your skills. In addition to a team-centric environment, you will enjoy several perks such benefits that start on Day 1, a climate-controlled environment, profit sharing opportunity, and generous vacation plan. Currently, our client is looking to add Test Engineers with electrical knowledge to their team.
- Team environment that fosters growth
- Immediate benefit coverage
- Profit sharing opportunity
Duties of the Electrical Test Engineer include:
- Perform electrical testing of products using various devices
- Record test data, compile reports, and analyze results
- Set up testing apparatuses
- Design test methods and develop test procedures
- Validate products for customers through various testing
Requirements for the Electrical Test Engineer position:
- An Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree or previous electrical testing experience
- VB knowledge is helpful
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.