|Posted On||May 12, 2022|
|Salary||$35-$38 per hour|
$35/hr - $38/hr
Job ID: 26342
Extra Travel Pay
Our client builds, maintains, and services automated industrial machinery throughout the United States. Their equipment dominates the market. This company is widely respected. Growth and demand for their equipment as created the need to add on a talented Field Service Engineer to their team. The travel is about 30%, mostly Eastern US. Some trips are local day trips.
- Highly compensated and supported with your travels
- Unique equipment
- Career security
As a Robot Programmer, you will:
- Install, program, and teach robots directly from Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, Kuka, etc.
- While in house help build and integrate Robots in the automation systems
- Travel to customer site approximately 30% of the time for Robot commissioning
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Communicate with engineers, technicians, and customers to complete projects
To be considered for the Robot Programmer:
Robot programming experience – will train on others
Ability to learn PLCs and integration of systems
Ability to travel to customers for system start up and integration
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.