|Posted On||May 23, 2022|
Newark, OH area
This ISO certified global leader is the largest in their industry. Through their processes they are helping the environment reduce waste and emissions. Our client is in need of an EHS Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Growing company
- Competitive salary
- Great bonus potential
As EHS Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing EHS policies and programs
- Ensuring OSHA, EPA and ISO compliance
- Overseeing all day-to-day EHS activities
- Leading safety and environmental audits
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Supporting Workers' Compensation
- BS degree, along with at least 4 years of previous EHS experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience with OSHA, EPA, ISO, Title V, etc.
- Excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
Key Skills: EHS, Heavy Manufacturing, OSHA
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.