|Posted On||Mar 28, 2022|
$55,000 - 65,000
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job ID: 26358
Our client is part of a global manufacturer who has been an innovator in automotive plastics industry for the last 75 years. Their engineering and sales department located in the Fort Wayne area has recently doubled its sales and undergone a large expansion. This growth includes a state-of-the-art engineering and testing facility that will house their engineering team. In addition to world class facilities, this company offers an excellent 401k match, free medical benefits, and a 10% bonus plan.
Why You Should Apply:
- Free Benefits! $0 out of pocket, plus a company-funded HSA which can be converted to retirement savings
- On-site fitness facility and health and wellness center
- Named one of Indiana’s Best Employers 6 consecutive years
- The chance to travel to Europe annually to meet with Corporate Engineering group and Executives
Duties of the Design Engineer include:
- Assist in all stages of part and component design and development, including analyzing test results, material specification, and creating 3D models, while ensuring manufacturability, quality, and costs standards are met.
- Interact with customers to ensure customer specifications.
- Support manufacturing, product development, and new model engineers to assist products can develop from prototype to production
Requirements of the Design Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or similar technical field.
- Previous part or component design experience, preferably in Catia, similar CAD experience can be transferable.
- The ability to travel overseas 1 week per year.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.