|Posted On||Apr 13, 2022|
$45,000 - $50,000
Job ID: #26413
Our client is an industry leader that specializes in the design and build of highly engineered, state-of-the-art industrial equipment. The company was founded in the early 1900`s and have performed over 15,000 machine installations worldwide. Employees who work for this company enjoy tremendous benefits that include matching 401(k) and profit-sharing bonuses. They are continually striving to drive the company forward in an innovative and positive direction.
- Tremendous benefits including profit-sharing bonus, matching 401(k), and more
- Rich history of success and growth as an organization
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
Main duties for the Junior Buyer include:
- Assist in evaluating and selecting suppliers
- Assist in all purchasing activities
- Perform negotiations with suppliers and vendors
- Monitor vendor performance
- Resolve receiving and payment issues
- Search for and implement cost and quality improvements in the department
Qualifications for the Junior Buyer include:
- A.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in similar field
- Prior work experience in a purchasing or Buyer-related position
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly analytical
- Fast-learner, self-sufficient, self-motivated
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.