|Posted On||Apr 18, 2022|
$95000 - $110,000
Dayton, OH area
Job ID: #26420
This company invests in their people and their plant. They are an established manufacturer who has been leading the way for many, many years and see a bright future ahead. Due to growth, our client is in need of a hands-on Electrical/Controls Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stable company--long term employees
- Chance to make a difference
As Electrical/Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PLC and HMI design, programming & troubleshooting
- Working hands-on with hydraulic equipment
- Developing BOM
- Resolving any equipment issues
- Working with customers
- Leading equipment trials
To be considered for the Electrical/Design Engineer position, you must have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 5 years of experience
- Be hands-on
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience with PLC and HMI
- Familiarity with hydraulics
- Local candidates are highly preferred
Key skills: PLC, HMI, Hydraulics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.