|Posted On||Apr 18, 2022|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID: #26394
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has supplied original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they continuously advance their technology and expand their client base. One of their most urgent needs is for a Design Engineer to keep up with growing demand.
Why should you apply?
- Worldwide promotional opportunities, Fortune 500 company
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Design Engineer include:
- Assist product development projects by planning, designing, prototyping, developing, and coordinating engineering activities
- Utilize 3D modeling skills to create complex component designs and layouts
- Perform product validations through analysis and testing to ensure manufacturability
- Create and maintain project documentation
Requirements of the Design Engineer include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Experience in a design or product development focused role
- 3-D modeling experience, preferably with Creo, but other software experience will be accepted
Key Skills: 3D modeling, Product Design, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.