|Posted On||Apr 19, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
$55,000 - $75,000
Job ID: #26423
Our client has been in business since the mid-1960s and is currently searching for an experienced Buyer/Planner. They employ approximately 100 people and offer a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They have grown by 80% since 2016 and have recently undergone several major plant expansions, modernization projects, and other major CAPEX initiatives. They are looking for a strong leader to help them continue their growth.
The current opening is for a Buyer/Planner. Main duties include:
- Create and expedite work orders
- Create purchase orders
- Manage cycle count process
- Monitor vendor performance
- Plan production schedules
Qualifications for the Buyer/Planner include:
- A four-year degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or similar
- Work experience will be accepted instead of degree
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.