|Posted On||Apr 19, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
$55,000 - $75,000
Job ID: #26424
Our client has been in business since the mid-1960s and is currently searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor. They employ approximately 100 people and offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. They have grown by 80% since 2016 and have recently undergone several major plant expansions, modernization projects, and other major CAPEX initiatives. They are looking for a strong leader to help them in their continued growth.
The current opening is for a Quality Assurance Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Motivate, coach, and lead the QA team
- Ensure quality goals are met
- Plan and manage the activities of the QA team
- Conduct quality investigations and perform root-cause analysis
- Establish SOP’s and work instructions
- Utilize inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Supervisor include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a supervisory position
- Prior work experience in quality assurance
- Experience leading a team of quality associates
- Experience with CMM is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.