|Posted On||Apr 21, 2022|
$90,000 to $115,000
Job ID: #26430
This global supplier of seating components and systems is growing and expanding their reach into all kinds of transportation industries. They have a long history as the go to company for their products and very determined to keep that reputation. The company will offer you flexibility, career growth, technical challenges, great work environment, and offer you a nice benefit and retirement packages. They will offer relocation package to meet your needs.
As a Seating Engineer for this company, you will get involved with:
- Partner with customers, suppliers, manufacturing, and engineering team to determine ideas and requirement of new development of seating components
- Initial design, material requirements, costing, analysis, manufacturability of seat components such as safety restraints, seat belts, sensors, and other mechanisms
- Evaluating and developing metal stamping, forming, foam, plastic materials for seating solutions for several types of transportation clients
- Evaluation data from models, surfacing, simulation, and reliability data
- Supporting successful production launch and delivery to the customers
To be consider for this Seating Engineering roles, you will need:
- At least a four-year engineering degree
- Proven success and accomplishments with seat systems design and launch
- Experience with 3D CAD, GD&T, CAE, and FMEAs
- Experience developing productions with a variety of materials
- Knowledge of regulatory policies
- Positive personality and ability to work with a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.