|Posted On||Apr 21, 2022|
$90,000 to $105,000
Job ID: #26431
This global supplier of electronic safety products is searching for a talented engineer with leadership skills to join their team. Business demand, growth and technological developments have created this need. The company will provide you with a great work environment, talented teammates, technical challenges, rewarding career, nice work schedule and competitive benefit plan.
As an Electronics Engineer for this company, you will get involved with:
- Supporting the development of a variety of new products used for multiple industries
- Designing, testing, verifying, and launching products into manufacturing
- Using you experience with hardware, software, and testing experience
- Supporting project management, specifications, cost, and delivery
- Lead product development using a Stage-Gate process
To be considered for this Electronics Engineer role you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree. BSEE, MSEE is ideal
- Proven accomplishment designing and launching electronic products
- Knowledge of FMEAs, DVPs and others
- Knowledge of wireless technology is a huge plus
- Positive and team-based personality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.