|Posted On||Apr 27, 2022|
Erie, PA area
$105,000 - $125,000
Job ID: #26446
This company has been around since the mid-1800`s and had humble beginnings, but is now a world-leader in their industry designing and building state-of-the-art equipment and systems. You will enjoy top-notch benefits, job stability, and a great base salary. You will get to work with state-of-the-art equipment and be part of an innovative company culture. Their employees are proud to be part of this company and fully enjoy the family-friendly, flexible work environment.
Duties of the Engineering Manager include:
- Develop the engineering department’s operating and capital expense budget
- Provide leadership, training, and development to the engineering team
- Schedule project assignments
- Project management
- Support the sales and service department
- Assist in mechanical and electrical design/development efforts
Requirements for the Engineering Manager position include:
- B.S. in Engineering
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in the workforce
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an engineering leadership position
- Prior experience working out of a capital equipment provider, systems integrator
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with FEA software, PLC’s, robotics, and CAD
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.